Thursday, March 29, 2012

World Trade Center MEmorial Park, Where a piece of my heart lies




The other day I saw a documentary of the WTC memorial park. This is not a cliché nor some sympathetic comment. I do not have a loved one taken in the incident. But I am proud as a human being living and sharing earth with everyone. We are connected, literally and figuratively, through earth and sky and sea, and spiritually. I always felt death, and the meaning of death from my own experience when my father died. And WTC holds a piece of my heart, that one moment in my life where everything stopped. This is why last year when the memorial park is open to public, I cried with you, and today when I saw what it meant I cried with U. and yet we are alive, we are strong, and we all vow to live the best life we have for the one we lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment