Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tragedy, Injustice? weight in on Trayvon Martin Case


Trayvon Martin death is a tragedy. But I understand most when a person died, there’s always ripple. I never support guns but after seeing sane people handling them carefully and responsibly, I believe people should have the freedom to hold them but with great retrain and regulation. But about Trayvon case, in my opinion, if a fight on the football field is turned into an assault charges, then a gunshot dead suspect shouldn’t be released without any evidence proving beyond doubt that the person is innocence. Show the wound that George is hit. Show the proves that his life is threaten that day. If you can’t I do not think that the country could easily forget nor forgive a young life taken so lightly. So now, the Zimmermans are in a prison regardless whether they are actually committed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment