Thursday, March 29, 2012

American Idol 2012 Top 8



And for the American Idol, I do still watch the show. But not as enthusiastically as I was before, reason?! Life happens, I’m starting to become busy creating my own dreams than watching others create theirs.

The Idol dilemma is always that there’s only one person that’s going to win. So here ‘s what I think of this year’s contestants. Top 3 Colton, Phillip, Jessica. That’s my prediction. Last 3 is Hee Jun, Hollie, Skylar, I am sorry, someone have gotta go. Hee Jun is gone as expected. Unless Hollie and Skylar pull out something from the hat, then they are out of any hat trick that’s going to interest anyone. While Elise, Deandre and Joshua are going strong, but if they too run out of any hat trick, then the order of going I expected will be Deandre, Elise and Joshua. And to tell the truth, after this week’s contest, it felt like a drag to watch the next 6-7 weeks unless something fascinating and different happens.

Talking about TV, while I thought that the TV is heading into a draught. Touch and Smash lights up the screen with some great new ideas and Downton Abbey showing some war action.

No comments:

Post a Comment