Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chinese visit to family ancester's grave to pay respect today!!


Today is the day that Chinese start exercising one of their annual ritual. It’s solemn and peaceful in a way.

A surprise is that I encounter a small snake in the process, he slither right under my thigh while I was doing my work sitting.

Well, the day is of course common for all Chinese around the world. It’s the week that everyone would find time to visit their ancestor grave and clean their compound and pay respect to them.

Chinese cemetery doesn’t accept government grant nor money from charity or family members for up keeping. But they do spray pesticite to kill of all wee for easy cleaning in the season.

Anyway, this is the one year that my family will all be here for the ritual. and it’s great to discover by exercise regime have finally gotten me some improvement on my health. Oh did I mention that the Chinese have to make their grave look like a small grand mansion on a hill slope? So it’s a heck of a place to clean up, with all the grass and weed and mud (if the day before it rains).

So after all the burning of incense and stuff. We’d have to climb back up to our cars. Hahaha! A really great workout that my brother suffer a heat stroke from lack of sleep. Haha!!!

Oh the best thing is that after the strenuous workout, i still have to drive a 2 hours drive to the capital for one of my old friend's wedding to night.

Double Double happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment