Monday, September 5, 2011

Cars Speed on, The Smurfs bring the Blues and the Barbarian Ravage on!!!



After resting for the past week, we are back, with a vengeance. You know, even holidaying still we’d be able to do our fav pass time. The movies.

This week we gone deep cover into the Cars 2 2D vs 3D controversial. Apparently while a hell lot of movies have gone rogue with the 3D trend. But I think it’s still debatable whether every movie fit into the frame. Cars 2 in 2D is simply as great to watch with or without the 3D lenses. So why do we pay more for the 3D movie. Simply because the studio says it’s meant for 3D? The story I’ll admit is kinda old. But the big spectacle of a world race is still a welcoming theme. And for those that haven’t seen the first movie. (I went with my family that have no idea what Cars is all about and amazing at the creation of a whole new cultural world of Cars.) There’s race, the spies issue, the capture and release and the fights. Totally different from the old junk Cars.

Another great example of not to watch movie in 3D is Smurfs and Conan the Barbarian. Yes, they are both movies meant to watch in 3D. But I’ve watched both version. For the Smurfs, besides the few scene that’s right in your face. The rest of besides those 5 seconds are just plain as great to be in 2D.

The blues have totally strike. A great family movie and Patrick just keeps on impressing us with his great acting. The Smurfs smurfs out of the enchanted world into our world. Oh My Smurfs, Gargamel smurfs with them and smurfs the hell out of New York. HAHA! Always wanted to do that.

As for Conan, it’s not at all the old Arnie Barbarian. Mamoa looks just lights up the whole movie. people surely can’t stop watching him fights, nor take their eyes away from his body….. Some girls in the audience actually squirm when they saw him come out on the first scene. Mind me saying that they are not squeamish with the blood, but swan on his chest muscle. So the verdict is in. contrary to my Girlfriend opinion, Conan is not as bloody as 300… period.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this blog is really amazing and provide me answers to all my questions. This is really informative Junk cars and I will for sure refer my friends the same. I got the freebies with the Com Luvs premium and adding this now makes it all even juicier than ever

    ReplyDelete