Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Hangover 2econd time round finally arrive






I know, I know, this one have been long waiting like the never ending hangover.

I never really a big fan of movies like Hangover. You can say I’m the brainiacs kinda guy. But there are times when you are bored and you just want to watch a movie that doesn’t need much brain power to process.

So finally I watch the much hyped undercurrent of the Box Office Summer, The Hangover 2.

When it’s Hangover 1, Las Vegas is a familiar place and seems like the jokes are just on the edge and violence is right on target. When it comes to Hangover 2, the Thailand Skit row just seems too dirty, which help to set the mood for a crasser and dirty joke.

It really is not a kid suitable movie at all. Haha.

The sperm joke, the sex joke, the blood joke, just all jive into a great big dirty pool party.

Well, enjoy my fellow dirtiness. It’s still a funny movie without much brain, just the way we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment