Monday, June 6, 2011

After reading some articles from my last Blogazines


After doing this for the past 3 years, reading back on all the articles that we have written, i realize that the Blogazine today are really different in feel from my last blog. on my previous blog http://perfectlifestylemag.blogspot.com/ it's really vibrant. it's really personal, life like, many interaction and many self examination.
realizing that somewhere when i lost my great friend, i've lost a partner in crime in all this. the passion have lost a little bit.
i don't conduct anymore interview. one because the chaos, the schedule, the heart is not there.

back then the last year is a hard one to pass. because i've lost a left arm and the half of my heart. i became afraid to look past the possibility of knowing new people and losing them all over again.
but throughout the years, i've learned none of that meant anything significant if i don't stand back up again.

so i try to reexamine myself again now. where am i at. there's a pretty good balance. i got rid of half my debts. and the rest is on a manageable steady payback. one down. so 2 to go.

i'm not in a bad place. my relationship with my family have tremendously improved.
my friends are getting closer. and i can let go a little bit more.

work is still work, or should i say just work. there's no more bother there.

i think i am in a good place.

probably gonna start those interview appointment again.
it is hard to understand how it got to this stage.
but something just happen and you are led to here by all means.

and i am very at peace with what i got what i'm gonna get and really balanced and blessed. and with his blessing i'll continue what we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment